Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Road to 2013 Portuguese Junior Championship - Diet Report

Hello friends and fans,

First of all I want to wish everybody a good week.

Today I want to tell you some news about the last weeks. Most important: my current weight is about 81,6 kg / 181 lbs, that means I am very close to my indended weight for the competitions. Reason for this progress is hard, very hard training, a strict diet plan and the right supplements.

I am on diet for more than 12 weeks and I have less than 6 weeks to the contest!!

Training 
I have trained twice times a day. I even changed some exercises to reduce the danger of an injury. Especially basic exercieses with very high free weight I changed. I have trained cardio every day.

Diet Plan
I have decreased my carbs consumption to 180 g complex carbs a day. I avoid fat and I eat 200 g of protein out of natural sources, prefereble beef. But additional I take protein supplements.

Check out some meals of my diet plan:


VEGETABLES for the week!
Spinach, Watercress, Lettuce, Green Beans and Parsley




Meal 6:  Salmon and Salad




Meal 5:  Lean Beef, Rice and Salad 




Meal 4: Chicken, Rice (and Cauliflower)




Meal 1: Chicken, Eggs, Onion and Tea


At the moment I eat 5 to 7 times a day and my basic supplements are whey protein, vitamins, glutamine and BCAAs which I take after training and at morning.
I am optimistic that I will achieve my goal to be heavier and bigger than last contest! 

I am going to report about the next weeks.

Comentários
0 Comentários

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers